So it comes down to this...
Either SIPX or Asterisk@Home, in my opinion these are the most efficient tools to work with, especially Asterisk@Home which is not as much of "a" tool as "a set" of tools for VoIP work. I still have some issues to check out on this subject, specially referring to the data loss over wireless networks (many of our clients work over satellital networks and/or wifi) and a subject of echo generation after the packets trespass non-level 3 switches; I think there're some FXS cards that deal with this issues during the data trespassing and I'm also aware that some of Cisco's and Polycom's phones reduce the echo in a high level.
As of now I must ellaborate the paperwork regarding my research of the software and start the TCO of the developing lab for the OpenMeeting, so now I'm going to google my arse away and start calling some providers to see how many US$ will be put to invest in this little adventure of ours.
I need some coffee....
And porn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home